Our minds have a tendency to wander throughout the day and many times we begin to think negatively, believe lies, or at a minimum cloud the truth. What we allow ourselves to think can bring us life or death. Take a moment to evaluate your mind in the Lord's presence.
- Read through the following verses:
- " Take captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ Jesus." -2 Corinthians 10:5
- " Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.." -Philippians 4:8
- "Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace." -Romans 8:5-6
- Confess to God what your mind has been thinking about, turn away from the unhelpful and unhealthy, and set your mind on God's work or His Word.